Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps ensure that only the users who need it (and only when they need it) have access to your organization’s most sensitive networks, systems, applications, and data. We’ve designed our PAM services and solutions to keep your organization safe from the risk of compliance violations, privacy breaches, and fraud, and eliminate the threat of compromised accounts.
We apply decades of experience to help you customize an implementation to your architectural requirements, integrate a holistic methodology into your operations, and develop a framework for investment prioritization. Every one of our Privileged Access Management consultants is a certified CyberArk Delivery Engineer (CDE), highly qualified to deploy PAM products. We’ll give you the tools you need to centrally manage privileged access, including:
- Lockdown credentials (passwords/SSH keys)
- Session isolation, control, and recording
- Monitoring of privileged account usage
- Integration with your security analytics and IGA solutions
- Comprehensive user training and world-class support